The Anxiety-Online course is available as a Therapist-Supported online course. You are fully supported throughout the intervention via email with opt-in online meetings using the Zoom telehealth platform.
A current Research Project is underway to test its effectiveness as a Self-Directed course for those with mild-moderate anxiety (started 2 March 2019) - scroll down the page for more details
Criteria for participation in the Self-Directed De-Program Anxiety research project
What you would be expected to do:
- Complete the full course week by week over 6 weeks
- Send in weekly feedback using Progress Check forms (takes only a few minutes at the start of each new module)
- Complete and send in a final repeat anxiety measure to compare your end score with your initial score at the end of the course
- Send in a "Review/Evaluation" of the course
Do you meet the criteria to participate?
- Feel able to work self-directed (limited therapist support - feedback from weekly Progress Checks)
- Have an anxiety score between 10 and 24 (find out what your score is here)
- Have a low mood score of 7 or less (find out what your score is here)
- Not currently receiving counselling or therapy for anxiety or depression
- Be over 18 years old
Please complete the research participant request form if you would like to participate in this research project. Your time is valuable and your participation greatly appreciated.